The Godin 5th Avenue series now makes the affordable North American archtop guitar a reality! This rockin' archtop cutaway with Bigsby® tremolo is enough to satisfy all of your rockabilly, blues-rock, and/or shoegazer dream rock fantasies!
It features a pair of Custom Godin Humbucker pickups delivering a load of serious tones, all controlled via a 3-way toggle switch and volume & tone knobs.
The Gloss Tops (GT) are paired with semi-gloss back & sides that deliver a stunning aesthetic look to the guitar that is second to none! The body of the 5th Avenue Uptown GT features a molded arched top and back. Other features include Canadian wild cherry top, back and sides.
Silver leaf maple neck with ebony fingerboard, cream binding, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock with high-ratio tuners and a roller saddle adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech. *Includes revolutionary 5th Avenue archtop TRIC case.
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop, back & sides.
- Silver Leaf maple neck.
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock.
- Custom Polished Finish: Gloss Top (GT) with semi-gloss back & sides.
- Ebony Fingerboard.
- Roller saddle Adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech.
- Cream Binding.
- 2x Custom Godin humbucker pickups.
- 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24.84" (630 mm) Scale
- 1.72" (43,7 mm) nut width