Like new but has couple blems. There is a chip and crack in the finish by the neck pocket. The body is not cracked, it's the paint only. We'll stand behind the quality of this guitar so you can buy this without fear of any issues beyond cosmetics. See close-up pics for blems.
Squier brings you the welcome return of a long-vanished Fender classic in the deeply satisfying form of the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original model of 1961-1975 has provided distinctively voiced low end for everyone from the Beatles to the Black Keys, Cream to the Cure, and many others.
The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers authentically vintage-style look and tone, with a few modern touches such as a comfortable “modern C” neck profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius (the originals were 7.25”), and three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with notched “claw” shielding rings (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup).
Other features include the model’s classic 30” scale (standard tuning one octave lower than a guitar), maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays, four two-position slider switches (on/off switch for each pickup and one bass-cut “strangle” tone circuit switch), tortoiseshell pickguard (three-ply white-black-white on Black model), two black plastic control knobs (master volume, master tone), and vintage-style six-saddle bridge with non-locking floating vibrato.
- Model Name: Vintage Modified Bass VI, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0375600505
- Series: Vintage Modified Models
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Other
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Single-Coil Jaguar® with Claw
- Middle Pickup: Custom RWRP Single-Coil Jaguar® with Claw
- Neck Pickup: Custom Single-Coil Jaguar® with Claw
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® Nickel-Plated Steel, (.024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084, Gauges)
- Unique Features: White Bound Fingerboard with White Pearloid Block Position Inlays, Single Wing String Tree
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 3.90x15.40x49.50 IN