The Standard Series was developed from the ground up to give the student musician the same look and tone of a professional quality instrument. It features select Mahogany with a natural high gloss finish. The set-in mahogany neck is hand-set and glued into the body. The Rosewood fretboard has Pearloid dot inlays and the fretboard and bridge binding add a nice touch to the look of this instrument. The 22 fret medium-scale neck allows for easier string bends and is great for beginners. It features 2 B&W pickups and 2 volume & 2 tone controls. It comes standard with a tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece. The Standard Series is perfect for the beginning musician.
Standard Series, electric guitar with solid Mahogany body archtop
- Body and set-in Neck: Mahogany, natural high gloss finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid white square inlays, 22 frets
- Neck & body binding: Vintage white
- Pickguard: cream
- Pickups: 2x B&W, Zebra humbucker ceramic
- Controls: 2 x volume with push/pull + 2 x tone
- Control Knobs: Gold caps
- Pickup selector switch: 3-way "toggle switch"
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with stop tailpiece
- Machine heads: Die-cast with chrome buttons
- Nut: Bone
- Strings: made in Korea
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …