Godin has been manufacturing award-winning multi-voice guitars for over 30 years, which have been celebrated by players around the world. Now, we are very proud to introduce the Godin Radium-X! Godin designed the Radium-X to be extremely versatile, allowing you to produce both electric and acoustic tones on the same instrument.
Made in Canada, it features a custom-shaped chambered mahogany body, a carved swamp ash top, and a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
Radium-X is a powerful electric-acoustic guitar with two Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2 pickups, and a Bare Knuckles Boot Camp True Grit Zebra bridge. This versatile magnetic pickup combo is capable of delivering powerful, warm distortion to clear, glassy tones that are pleasing to a wide variety of players and musical styles.
Radium-X's incredible acoustic voice is created using a tremolo that uses six LR-Baggs HEX saddle transducers.
This highly flexible combination of electronics can be controlled independently or blended together to create unprecedented electric-acoustic voice combinations.
Radium-X has dual outputs that you can use as separate electric/acoustic outs or as a combined mix-out. It has a traditional magnetic volume, tone, and 3-way toggle, plus an acoustic/mix/magnetic 3-way mini-selector and acoustic volume/blend control to easily create your own custom sound.
Upgrade your sound with the two-voice Radium-X!
Made in Canada!
- Body : Chambered Mahogany
- Top : Carved Swamp Ash
- Neck : Mahogany
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"(304.8mm)
- Scale Length : 25.5"(647.7mm)
- Nut Width : 1.6875 (42.8625mm)
- Nut Type : Graphtech
- Number of Frets : 22
- Machine Head Ratio : 18:1
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2
- Bridge Pickup : Bare Knuckle Boot Camp True Grit Zebra
- Bridge : LR Baggs X-Bridge Tremolo
- Controls : 1x Volume,1x Tone,3-way Toggle for magnetic pickups,1x blendable volume and 3-way mini-toggle for acoustic/electric mix
- Colour : Rustic Burst (051465) or Natural (051489)
- Finish : Semi Gloss
- String Set : D'Addario E10
- Case : Gig Bag
- Made in Canada